Umrah visa UK
Get Umrah Visa UK with GM Travels in no time. If you plan to visit the holy cities of Makkah and Madinah to perform Umrah, but you have questions about how to obtain a Umrah or Umrah visa requirements, then do not worry because we are here to give it with lowest prices.
We are fully doing our best to address all your problems and inquiries regarding your Umrah visa processing. Our services and guidelines will make your trip to the holy cities smooth, convenient and easy. All you need to know about Umrah is:
When applying for Umrah visa in UK?
Umrah will begin as soon as the Saudi government completes Hajj operations. It usually begins at the beginning of Muharram and the last day of admission is 15 Ramadan.
Detailed document for Umrah visa for UK Citizens
- People who have a Muslim name will not be required to submit a certificate from a religious center or mosque along your application to certify that they are Muslims.
- If the Applicant is not a resident of Great Britain but is an applicant from Great Britain, he must submit a valid residence permit with the application form.
- Applicants must attach passport size photographs with a white background in front of the camera. These images should not be of any angle or sideways, these images will be unacceptable.
- Applicants must submit their British passports with the application form and a valid passport for at least 6 months of the time if offered.
- Confirmation of airline tickets, non-refundable booking voucher (in both directions) and hotel reservation vouchers. Departure from Saudi Arabia must be two weeks from the date of entry.
- The applicant must be accompanied by a meningococcal meningitis vaccination certificate and must have been issued no more than 3 years or less than 10 days before entering Saudi Arabia.
- Rules to be monitored for Umrah visa application
- Women under the age of 45 can not travel alone without a mahram, and evidence of the relationship with a mahram is attached to a visa in such cases. If a woman has more than 45 years of age, you can perform Umrah with his mahrams, but I need to travel in groups and I must attach a No Objection Certificate (NOC) to his mahrams.
- To become the minimum age of the pyramids, starting at least 17 years according to a new rule.
- According to the Saudi government, no person or group can apply for a Umrah visa on its own, and it is absolutely essential to obtain the services of an approved travel company to obtain their Umrah Umrah visa.
- Muharram must travel inside Saudi Arabia and abroad with his wife and children on the same trip.
- Children under the age of 18 can not obtain a Umrah visa unless they are accompanied by older family members.
- The minimum age for a man to qualify as a harasser is 16 years.
- Images of children aged one or more must be pasted into their passports and supported by the corresponding authorities. You must also paste your photo into the application form. However, parents are advised to prepare passports separately for all their children.
- Individuals with Umrah visas can enter and leave Saudi Arabia just through Madinah and Jeddah airport terminals.
- If a person has a valid visa or work visa to Saudi Arabia, he can not apply for a Umrah visa.
- Persons who are in the UK with a work visa or visit are not eligible to apply for a Umrah visa.
- Umrah will not be issued if you have performed the holy rites in the last 6 months.
- Umrah visa valid for 30 days. Once the visa is issued, you will have 30 days to enter Saudi Arabia and 30 days to stay in Saudi Arabia. This validity is sometimes reduced to 15 days by the Ministry of Hajj Saudi Arabia in the month of Sha’ban and Ramadan. Consult our agents before booking your flight. Especially if you want to travel in months, Sha’aban and Ramadan.
- With Umrah visa, you are only allowed to travel to three destinations, namely Makkah, Medina and Jeddah in Saudi Arabia.
- Umrah visitors do not take any materials such as pictures, posters, political or written nature for propaganda purposes with them, and respect the rules and regulations of Saudi Arabia is advised.
Umrah Visa Validity of UK Nationals
The validity of the Umrah visa begins from the date of issuing the visa and is valid for two weeks. You will perform Umrah in these two weeks and then you will leave Saudi Arabia immediately.
In the same way, the Umrah visa in Ramadan cannot exceed the last day of Ramadan. He will have to leave Saudi Arabia until the end of Ramadan and will not be able to get Eid al-Fitr there.
Umrah Visa Rates from United Kingdom?
- For the first time, visitors will pay a normal administrative fee per person for the Umrah visa, which is £ 57 for us.
- For the second time in the same year or last year Umrah (1438H) you have to pay the Umrah visa fee from the management fee per person 2000 riyals. This applies to our existing and new customers and not part of the visa fee but on charges of the Saudi government.
- The guaranteed visa fee for the holy month of Ramadan is £ 69 for the first two years in the month of Ashra. At the end of Ramadan, we get £ 89 for the guaranteed visa.
Along with the visa, you can book flights, accommodation and transportation with us.
We recommend you go with an agent.
* Given that Umrah is a unique experience in the life, we are making every effort to provide a comfortable and calming atmosphere for our valued customers, and we feel proud to serve those who want to be dear guests of Allah Almighty.
For Umrah visa UK services only
Contact our Umrah service team. We can only provide Umrah for you in Ramadan for a reasonable fee.
Get Umrah Visa Form in Your Email please fill in following form to get it for free.
Q: When will Umrah Visas opened in United Kingdom?
Answer: Umrah visa are open for month in Muharram and closed at the end of 15 Ramadan.
Q: What is the cost of Umrah Visa for UK citizens?
Answer: The cost of a Umrah visa in UK is about £ 57 – £ 75 is normal. The price of months is slightly higher in Ramadan.
Q: How much does it cost to repeat Umrah?
Answer: The cost is SR 2,000 for Umrah travelers.
Q: Can I get a Umrah visa without an agent?
Answer: No, you will have to resort to an agent for an Umrah visa. Umrah cannot be obtained by individuals and can only be applied through a licensed Umrah agent.
Q: Is Umrah Visa entry multi-entry?
Answer: There is no one-year visa.
Q: What is the validity of the Umrah visa?
Answer: Umrah visa valid for 30 days.
Q: Can the Umrah visa be extended?
Answer: Umrah cannot be extended.
Q: Can I get a Umrah visa only without the Umrah package?
Answer: Yes, you can only get a Umrah visa and our team can help you with that.
Q: How long does it take to get Umrah?
Answer: We ask about 7-10 working days to complete the processing of Umrah visa.
Question: Should I be vaccinated against Umrah before applying for Umrah?
Answer: You cannot process any Umrah visa without a vaccination certificate.
Q: What are the requirements for Umrah?
Answer: You must provide us with a valid six-month passport and two copies for the Umrah visa processing.